Contact me!



These puppies have all been sold!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We're Three Days Old!



The Whatchamacallits are three days old and already they have begun to develop their individual personalities. Gadget continues to surprise me with her mothering skills. I spent the day identifying each puppy so that I can create individual pages for them. In order to do that, I locked mommy out of the room for about 30 minutes. She was so mad at me, she actually started moving her puppies to a different room of the house. Of course it wasn't my intention to tick her off, so I aquessed and moved her to a cozier, quieter spot; the guest room. Now she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips because she can get up on the bed and stretch out and still keep an eye on her pups. Who's the smart one here?

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I wanna come over and PLAY!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE puppy breath!!!! lol
    HOW FUN!! They are sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
    Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, these are the cutest little things. They need to stay this little forever!

    ReplyDelete