Contact me!



These puppies have all been sold!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

We're Expecting!



This is our first experience with midwhelping. Needless to say I've read quite a bit on the subject of "What to expect when your dog is expecting" but I imagine, as with most things in life, experience is the best teacher. So with the long-distance help of my two daughters, I'm about as ready as I'll ever be.

Today happens to be day 63. Ground zero. Game time. The grand opening. Only someone forgot to tell Gadget. Her temperature is supposed to be dropping to a cool 97 degrees. She's supposed to be restless, licking, oozing and nesting. She supposed to be refusing food. But things never go according to plan when you live in my house. Luckily, I'm okay with that. I can go with the flow, bend with the wind, adapt to my surroundings....NOT! I'm OCD to the Nth degree! I'm anal, I like order! I like things to happen by the stinking book! Apparently, this book is written in a language only Gadget can understand and I must sit back, relax and wait patiently. After all, she's the one expecting.

Stay tuned. Pictures will be posted, and we are accepting deposits. If you are interested in owning one of the best breeds on the planet, just leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you!

No comments:

Post a Comment